Parking in Miami

The Family and I are going on the Navigator of the seas in January. Of all the cruises that we have taken. I have never sailed out of Miami before. Can anyone give me some ideas of where to park. We usually use a park and go or some other offsite parking. However the reviews of parking in the Miami areas have been less than stellar so for. Any help would  be most welcome! thanks Paul

3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

If Navigator sails out of Terminal A, then you can't go wrong with just parking at the port.  The garage is super easy to navigate and very convenient as you are right there.  

Top it off the garage bypasses some of the chaos of the drop off/pickup area.

8 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

If Navigator sails out of Terminal A, then you can't go wrong with just parking at the port.  The garage is super easy to navigate and very convenient as you are right there.  

I wholeheartedly agree with this!  Just off Navigator last week.   We parked in the Terminal A structure.   $22/day is a little more expensive than some lots off site, but IMO well worth it!  Getting there is so easy, the route is literally painted in the lane you are driving in.   Take a ticket once you pull up into the structure, park near an elevator.   The porters will take your luggage essentially directly from your vehicle.  My van was in a covered and protected structure; I was reassured it would be safe there.   We went from parking the van to on the ship ordering a drink in less than 30 minutes.