Seapass error

On our first cruise on mariner right now.  Did not post on the board but thanks to everyone that does . It helped a lot with planning and such.  

Really quick quirk we had and wondering if anyone’s has seen this before.  My seapass shows I bought the deluxe package.  I did not.  Needless to say it keep confusing the bartenders.  The system still knows I didn’t buy it and charges me if I buy a drink but I thought it was weird the card printed that way.

Known issue when DX is purchased and cancelled prior to the cruise.  

SetSail passes and SeaPass cards still have the little DX on them but the billing system on board knows the truth.  Bartenders want to get it right and they don't want to charge someone who has the DX so they often will double check with the guest and will often refer them to guest services.  

4 hours ago, Josh52 said:

On our first cruise on mariner right now.  Did not post on the board but thanks to everyone that does . It helped a lot with planning and such.  

Really quick quirk we had and wondering if anyone’s has seen this before.  My seapass shows I bought the deluxe package.  I did not.  Needless to say it keep confusing the bartenders.  The system still knows I didn’t buy it and charges me if I buy a drink but I thought it was weird the card printed that way.

You (Mariner) are right down from us !  We are in Nassau on NAV.  Hope you have a great rest of your cruise.  Tomorrow is our last day. ??