Diamond Benefits Sheet on-board

You can find them at Crown and Anchor Society website.  Here is the link.  http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefits/diamond-members/

ONBOARD REWARDS

From priority check-ins to exclusive invitations and events: These are just some of the onboard perks you'll receive as part of your Crown & Anchor® Society membership.

• Matching Celebrity Cruises® Captain's Club & Azamara Club Cruises® Le Club Voyage member benefits 18
  • Onboard Offers are preloaded to your SeaPass card. Refer to your onboard Welcome Letter for details.
  • Private departure lounge with Continental Breakfast
  • Exclusive Top Tier Event
  • Signature Lapel Pin
  • Welcome Amenity upon arrival
  • Milestone Recognition 4
  • Chef’s Choice GIft/Amenity
  • Priority wait list for Shore Excursions/VitalitySM Day Spa Services/Main Dining Room
  • Diamond Lounge (on select ships) 7
  • Exclusive Nightly Diamond Event with complimentary drink vouchers 6

PS.  The "drink vouchers" during happy hour allow you to get a drink for a traveling companion who isn't diamond-eligible (3 drinks per diamond member, usually 4:30 to 8 PM).

If you go to the Diamond Lounge for drinks, you need to think about how you will approach tipping.  Will you use the same waiter for the entire cruise and settle up with an envelope at the end, or will you share cash tips along the way since you may not see the waiter again?  This isn't discussed publicly, but since the drinks are "free", the waiter/waitress doesn't have a way of earning the 18% gratuity (unless you buy a premium drink not on the free list).  So I watch what others do and try to follow suit.  The Diamond Lounge is a great benefit, but its location and atmosphere vary from ship to ship.  If you get to know the Concierge, you will learn more about benefits or services.

4 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

You can find them at Crown and Anchor Society website.  Here is the link.  http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefits/diamond-members/

I understand, but this is a broad strokes description.  I am looking for the sheet found in your stateroom upon embarkation that gives details such as BOGO drinks, VOOM Discount %, etc.

Here is the one I have from EMERALD.

IMG_0074.jpg