Interior Room

No interior room that I know of has more than 2 beds (singles that can be pushed together to make a "royal king" which is probably closer to a queen size).  In a room that sleeps 4, the other two people will be sleeping on some combination of pull out couch or Pullman beds (which could fold down from wall or pull down from ceiling).

If you post your room number you can get a better answer.  It depends on the exact category of interior you booked.

Take a look at this Youtube video from Navigator.  Different ship but it will the beds will most likely be like this, except the two lower beds can be pushed together to make one bed.

Some people separate the lower beds so they are easier to get in and out of and well lets face it, not much going on with kids sleeping right above you.

5 minutes ago, Nick Ramsden said:

Thanks - also does the RCS have American plugs I presume ?

Both American (120V) and European (220V).  If you've got a lot of devices, bring some adapters so you can use both.  Just be sure you know which devices can be safely used with each outlet type.  You can get plain adapters or more expensive ones that also do voltage conversion.

29 minutes ago, Atlantix2000 said:

No interior room that I know of has more than 2 beds (singles that can be pushed together to make a "royal king" which is probably closer to a queen size).  In a room that sleeps 4, the other two people will be sleeping on some combination of pull out couch or Pullman beds (which could fold down from wall or pull down from ceiling).

If you post your room number you can get a better answer.  It depends on the exact category of interior you booked.

Thanks for the insight - I’m in 6339