Registering Children for Their Respective 'Clubs'

So I think I read somewhere that the children can and must be registered for their respective programs on the first day of the cruise.

I have 14 year old and a 10 year old.

Does this registration occur in the Terminal or once on board?  If in the Terminal, is it a process that takes a great amount of time?  If once on Board, where do you go to take care of this?

Is the registration process something that is better left for later rather than trying to get it taken care of right away?

Any insight you all could provide would be greatly appreciated....I'm trying to 'map out' the on-boarding process for out first RCL cruise a week from Sunday!

15 minutes ago, OrlandoDad said:

So I think I read somewhere that the children can and must be registered for their respective programs on the first day of the cruise.

I have 14 year old and a 10 year old.

Does this registration occur in the Terminal or once on board?  If in the Terminal, is it a process that takes a great amount of time?  If once on Board, where do you go to take care of this?

Is the registration process something that is better left for later rather than trying to get it taken care of right away?

Any insight you all could provide would be greatly appreciated....I'm trying to 'map out' the on-boarding process for out first RCL cruise a week from Sunday!

Yes, they can be registered on the first day but you can register them anytime you want; it doesn't have to be the first day but they cannot attend until you do so. The first day is better because the first day is when the majority of the kids will be there and makes much easier for them to make friends.  

You register them on-board at Adventure Ocean anytime during the hours it's open.  

On 6/7/2019 at 8:18 PM, OrlandoDad said:

I thought I had read that the registration was done in the terminal.

In the terminal they will provide wristbands for your children that's related to muster station. The actual registration for Adventure Ocean occurs on the ship.