bottomless galley brunch

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

I dont see why not

I think the OP is asking because it's possible that maneuvering space for wheelchairs may be limited in the galley tour portion. Possibly the aisle ways in the galley could be too narrow.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:19 AM, jackie721red said:

Does anyone know if the bottomless galley brunch is wheelchair accessible?

This may even vary by class of ship. I would think that the accessibility (or not) could be listed in the description in the cruise planner.

5 hours ago, SPS said:

I think the OP is asking because it's possible that maneuvering space for wheelchairs may be limited in the galley tour portion. Possibly the aisle ways in the galley could be too narrow.

This may even vary by class of ship. I would think that the accessibility (or not) could be listed in the description in the cruise planner.

I agree. No doubt the meal itself would be accessible but truly I don’t think they could accommodate a wheelchair at certain points throughout the galley tour.  I would definitely check with Royal prior to booking this for someone in a wheelchair. My guess is “no”.

• 2 weeks later...

i have sent an email to rccl access department, they are slow answering as they have been with any emails i have sent. i did find a comment on cruise critic that said it was wheelchair accessible on harmony of the sea apparently the tour portion was up a flight of stairs but the lady using the wheelchair was able to use a staff elevator to access it.I have discovered that the description of tours and events rarely states whether or not it is wheelchair accessible,hopefully i will get a reply from rccl soon. It wont make or break our cruise either way just something our family is interested in,.

I did the galley tour on Adventure of the Seas.  We entered through the dining room and used the staff elevator to go between different floors of the galley.  There were no wheelchairs on our tour but I feel confident they would have been able to maneuver through the portions of the galley we saw.  The tour mostly stayed on wide aisles on a circular path through the middle of the galley.  Working in the galley would have been very difficult in a wheelchair but I think the tour is accessible.