Booked Excursions No Long Showing

WannaCruise

We have a Full Day CoCO Cay waterpark excursion booked on our Navigator cruise.  I know that they have discontinued the Half Day, but strangely, the Full Day is also not showing as being offered (just a zipline excursion).  Anyone know why the Full Day no longer shows?   Does it mean that the excursion is sold out?  Or do they remove them once booked to stop people being able to check for price drops?  Same thing for our Anthem cruise in March.

Go into your order history and click on the name of the excursion.  The excursion booking page we'll come up and it will show you the current price. There are several of us on here who have noticed that our booked excursions no longer show, probably because they don't want us to price check. But this is a work around.

On 5/25/2019 at 11:39 AM, Baked Alaska said:

Go into your order history and click on the name of the excursion.  The excursion booking page we'll come up and it will show you the current price. There are several of us on here who have noticed that our booked excursions no longer show, probably because they don't want us to price check. But this is a work around.

Thank you!  I see what you mean as that works.

Question...it is actually a bit cheaper than our booked price.  If we cancel our current booking, will the Full Day then show in excursions?  Or is it better to call Royal and have them do it?  I'm worried we won't be able to re-book.

PS - Never mind...we tried it, and it does show after we cancel.  Sneaky Royal!  Thanks so much for the tip.

I honestly don't think this is anything to do with Royal not wanting people to check the prices of excursions after booking; I believe it's more likely to be some sort of IT glitch. 

This exact same situation happens to me if and only if I log into the Cruise Planner on Chrome on my (Android) tablet, and then it happens using both a normal and an incognito tab. If I log in on any other device, or even on the same tablet but using Firefox I can still see my booked excursion on the normal Cruise Planner page.

That said, going into the order history does work for me too on the tablet.