Problems printing Set Sail Pass help!

Our cruise leaves on Saturday but my DH and my set sail pass is unable to view or print online or on the app.  It says we are all checked in so I'm not missing any info and my TA double checked that.  My TA called RC yesterday asking for help and it has been elevated to the tech desk but still no resolution. My kids who are in another stateroom directly across from us are checked in and I have their set sail passes printed.

I know my issue is due to canceling the Key a few weeks ago.  For some reason RC thought then I had a balance on my account when the reality is they owe me money.  My TA has fixed that for me.  However, I still haven't received a refund.

Any thoughts on what to ask for or have my TA check?  I keep checking and I still have my stateroom and reservation.  I know I can check in without my set sail pass but it takes longer.  I am just paranoid that RC will cancel my reservation at the last minute for some 'problem'.  Frankly, I don't have time for this and the stress of the unknown is really bothering me!