Laser Tag $$?

Kiwi

We're excited to be sailing on Spectrum in a couple of months, which will be our first ship that offers Laser Tag. I thought I'd read it's complimentary, but the Cruise Planner shows a price of $20. Have you done Laser Tag on other ships, and was there a charge? I know it's subjective, but do you think $20 is worth it? (In particular, for boys ages 15 and 14.)

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

We're excited to be sailing on Spectrum in a couple of months, which will be our first ship that offers Laser Tag. I thought I'd read it's complimentary, but the Cruise Planner shows a price of $20. Have you done Laser Tag on other ships, and was there a charge? I know it's subjective, but do you think $20 is worth it? (In particular, for boys ages 15 and 14.)

Its because the Spectrum is in the Chinese Market and unfortunately in that Market they charge for things like Laser tag, North Star, and Ifly... In the US it is free. I know this is unfair but its what Royal does. 

54 minutes ago, AGSLC5 said:

Its because the Spectrum is in the Chinese Market and unfortunately in that Market they charge for things like Laser tag, North Star, and Ifly... In the US it is free.

That is correct. Asian cruise market has completely different policies.