Dining Options for the Royal Caribbea Blog Cruise

WAAAYTOOO

YIPEE !!!!

Reservations for the dining options for the Blog Cruise are finally open !!!

I have already made my reservations. I always book 5:30 My Time Dining (I know...it goes against the whole point of having My Time Dining !!!) b/c those early booking times always fill up first.

As Matt said in the latest podcast, we are now in double digits ! WAHOO !!!

I understand. Social Media is not for everyone for me I just have facebook but no twitter I think its too much.. I just wish there was a way to make you apart of the page because I know you would enjoy it. Plus your opinion matters and I enjoy talking Royal with you or cruises in general..

We chose our dinning time for 6 o'clock, also booked shows. First time having to book shows, normally like to fly by the seat of my pants and go with the flow. Can't really do that when you have to plan ahead, but oh well, I'm sure it will be fine. Booked Aria, Blue Planet, 150, and comedians. Haven't booked Mama Mia, not sure about that one.

WAAAYTOOO, I'm not a fan of social media either, don't even have a smart phone, have texting blocked too. Also a huge hater of Facebook, self absorbed people saying 'look at me, look at me' with their fake representations.

That said it's good to make a bum account for things like this, I got a few.