Dine at different MDR each day

Choong

3 minutes ago, Choong said:

Hi all,
This is my first post as well as my first cruise.

I will cruise with Quantum next year. I think of try out at different MDR each day. Can I just walk in any MDR when it is my dining time. I am on traditional dinning.

Thanks.

No, usually you are assigned a dining room and that is where you eat each night.  Out of the typical 3 dining rooms, one is usually for My Time Dining, the other two for traditional.  The menus are all the same.

When Quantum class ships were first built several years ago they had a dining feature called dynamic dining.  This involved the use of different dining rooms and guests moved to a different dining room each night.  Royal Caribbean has stopped dynamic dining.  Guests do not move between the dining rooms and now they use the same dining room for the entire cruise.  The menus have been updated and are different now than they were in the days of dynamic dining.  

This forum receives very little participation from Chinese guests and our insights into cruises in China is very limited.  I assume Royal Caribbean is no longer offering dynamic dining in China but I can't confirm that.  Now that Quantum of the Seas is in Asia the menus are very different than the menus you provided links for.  Those appear to be several years old when the ship was briefly in the US.