Cruise planner

I booked my cruise for August 1, 2020.  Only 482 days.. 

My question is.. how soon will things like the drink package, dining, wifi, the key, etc show up in my cruise planner?  It only has some a couple of perfect day activities and some spa items.

Thanks!

55 minutes ago, lnjacks said:

I booked my cruise for August 1, 2020.  Only 482 days.. 

My question is.. how soon will things like the drink package, dining, wifi, the key, etc show up in my cruise planner?  It only has some a couple of perfect day activities and some spa items.

Thanks!

It will probably be a while.  Things were available to book for my Ovation cruise 8 months prior to sailing. Nothing is showing up, other than Perfect Day, for my Feb 2021 sailing on Symphony.

1 hour ago, lnjacks said:

My cruise in 11 months for March 2020 and I can book MTD, 3 night dining package, spa and some shore excursions (perfect day).

Most other things except entertainment on Q and O classes are about 9 months out.  

1 hour ago, lnjacks said:

My question is.. how soon will things like the drink package, dining, wifi, the key, etc show up in my cruise planner?

Our dining options (both specialty and My Time) opened up in the Cruise Planner for us 14 months prior to our upcoming Allure, May 2019 sailing (big surprise)! We were able to book excursions, including our cabana in Labadee, 9 1/2+ months out... entertainment/show reservations opened up 96 days out from our departure date...

The general consensus seems to be that there is no set schedule/pattern across the fleet, even on the same ship... no rhyme or reason, to when options become available in the Cruise Planner! Keep checking :117_eyes:!

The short answer is "it depends" and you should probably not expect it sooner than later.

The good news is it will be available for a while, so if you don't snag the drink package or dining on day one, not to worry. You will have plenty of opportunity in the final months before your sailing.