Celebrating Engagement on Enchantment

KLA

Hello All, 

My boyfriend surprised me with an engagement last night, prior to our cruise on Enchantment of the Seas that we've had booked since early spring. We're both super excited and happy, and are planning to celebrate next week on our cruise. We've already booked a dinner at Chops, but I was wondering if there would be any benefit to emailing and letting RCCL know that we're celebrating our engagement? If so, where should I direct that email? I was also poking around some of the Romance packages as a surprise, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with any of those? I'm eyeing the "Classic Romance Package" - as we sail in 6 days, I'll probably need to move fairly quickly.

Thanks!

Congratulations !

If it were me, I would call rather than email. If you are booked through a TA, call them and ask them to inform RC that you are celebrating the engagement. If you are booked directly, just call the reservations number and tell them you want to add a celebration to your reservation...and as you suggest, you need to do it today.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with any of the celebration packages.

Good luck and again, congratulations !

Congratulations !

If it were me, I would call rather than email. If you are booked through a TA, call them and ask them to inform RC that you are celebrating the engagement. If you are booked directly, just call the reservations number and tell them you want to add a celebration to your reservation...and as you suggest, you need to do it today.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with any of the celebration packages.

Good luck and again, congratulations !

THANKS! :D

Okay - I just called and it is marked down on our reservation for the second evening :) Thanks so much for the advice!

Congratulations!

WAAAYTOOO nailed it.  I would make sure all your reservations (cruise, specialty restaurants, etc) know on the reservation that you are engaged.

We bought the celebration packages on a few sailings.  My wife likes to have the something special associated with them in the room.  It's some basic decorations that are a nice touch.