Kids activities 12+

Hey there.

Just investigating a cruise on Navigator this winter and curious about the kid programs for kids 12+.  

I just read a Cruise Compass from the ship and I see a lot of ‘family’ activities, which is nice.  But I’m hoping my 12 year old will have some things to do without us.  What can she do without us and is any of it supervised?? 

TIA

Your 12 year old will be in the teen club.  The teen club is supervised typically in the evening however the teens can come and go as they wish.   If you are traveling over a school break, the teens will be separated into a 12-14 group and a 15-17 group.  If you are traveling during school, then there might be less teens onboard.  The biggest suggestion is to make sure she goes to the teen club the first night as that is when there is a meet and greet.

Here is a sample of the teen club compass.  It won't be exact as it is a longer sailing on Allure but will give you an idea.  https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/allure-of-the-seas/sun-2017-10-22-0000-0

I'll be on a 4 night Navigator cruise in July and will send Matt the teen compass.