Skagway

SpeedNoodles

We will be in Skagway for my husband's 50th birthday this summer. He's really waffling about what he wants to do that day - he's somewhat thinking that he might want to go salmon fishing, but then he changes his mind and says he feels bad about leaving me behind on the ship (this doesn't bother me at all - I don't mind being on a fishing boat, but I have no interest in fishing and can't justify spending the money for me to go along on the trip).  We've both been to Skagway twice before.  He has no interest in the White Rail train.  I'm kind of wondering if I can scare up something through Private Journeys that might make a good birthday day for him.  Has anyone done anything unique up there? The things we've done before there are the cycling trip where they haul you up on the Yukon Highway past the Canadian border in a van and then you cycle down the highway (super fun, low impact and scenic), and I've been horseback riding (highly recommend - even in the mist it was incredible -- he doesn't ride horses, that was a me trip).