Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: July 21, 2019
Happy Sunday! We hope you are having a great weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the Royal Caribbean news from the week!
The big news of the week was when two Royal Caribbean ships skipped stops in San Juan, Puerto Rico due to concerns over protests in the area.
Empress of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas were re-routed due to political demonstrations in the island's capital. Harmony of the Seas was rerouted on Wednesday to its next port of St. Maarten, while Empress of the Seas visited Tortola instead.
The good news is by Thursday, Allure of the Seas was able to visit San Juan as scheduled.
Royal Caribbean News
- Meet Royal Caribbean's new Crown and Anchor Society Member Ambassador!
- Constructions will begin soon on Coco Beach Club.
- Royal Caribbean will begin charging for select signature attractions on Singapore sailings
- Royal Caribbean's second quarter earnings call with investors is scheduled for next week.
- Royal Caribbean has begun scheduling stops at Glacier Bay National Park.
- Cruise Critic named Royal Caribbean the Top Cruise Line in two regions of the world.
- The first blow-dry bar at sea opened on Navigator of the Seas recently.
- You can now book South Beach Cabanas at Perfect Day at CocoCay.
- Video: Top things you can skip on Royal Caribbean.
New RCB Video: Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas to get $165m makeover
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Allure of the Seas list of changes for 2020 — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
- Enchantment of the Seas 5-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - July 3, 2019
- Enchantment of the Seas 5-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - July 12, 2019
- Jewel of the Seas 7-night Greek Isles Cruise Compass - July 7, 2019
- Independence of the Seas 4-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - April 25, 2019
- Adventure of the Seas 6-night New England & Canada Cruise Compass - July 6, 2019
- Harmony of the Seas 7-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - July 7, 2019
- Adventure of the Seas 8-night Bermuda, Nassau, Perfect Day at CocoCay Cruise Compass - June 28, 2019
- Navigator of the Seas 4-night Nassau & Perfect Day at CocoCay Cruise Compass - July 1, 2019
- Serenade of the Seas 7-Night Scandinavia and Russia Cruise Compass - June 30, 2019
- Rhapsody of the Seas 7-night Greek Isles Cruise Compass - June 29, 2019
- Radiance of the Seas 7-night Alaska Southbound Cruise Compass - July 5, 2019
- Anthem of the Seas 9-night Bermuda & Caribbean Adventure Ocean & Teens Compass - July 4, 2019
- Anthem of the Seas 9-night Bermuda & Caribbean Cruise Compass - July 4, 2019
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Venture Beat shows how Royal Caribbean is using computer vision to track buffet crowds.
Parents Magazine listed Perfect Day at CocoCay as one of its 20 Best Vacations for Kids.
Star2 shared what a cruise on a Royal Caribbean ship is like.