The fall temperatures may be dropping, but the Royal Caribbean news from this week is as hot as ever, and we have it all summarized for you in this week's round up!
Sit back, and catch-up on all of the Royal Caribbean news and happenings form this week.
Royal Caribbean announced it will resume calls to three Caribbean islands devastated by recent hurricanes, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, and St. Maarten.
By December 1, all scheduled calls to the three islands will operate as planned.
In partnership with the government of the U.S. Virgin Islands, Royal Caribbean also has committed to undertaking the complete restoration of Magens Bay, one of St. Thomas’ most popular tourist attractions.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean added three new Symphony of the Seas sailings for guests to book.
- All scheduled stops to Turkey have been cancelled for 2018.
- Royal Caribbean released new Symphony of the Seas construction photos this week.
- What first time cruisers should know if it the forecast calls for rain every day.
- Our advice on how to convince someone to take a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Royal Caribbean packed so many great things to do on Harmony of the Seas, so this week we are picking our top favorites.
In this week's Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast, Matt and Billy share their list of the top five favorite things from a recent Harmony of the Seas sailing.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Eat Sleep Cruise has a guide to the cabanas on CocoCay.
TradeWinds shares details on Royal Caribbean financing $5.9bn for new ships.
Cruise Radio shares the truth about cruise itinerary changes.
AdWeek highlights the original short films Royal Caribbean has produced.
Cruise Critic compares Celebrity Cruises vs. Royal Caribbean International.