Royal Caribbean announced to travel partners that Adventure of the Seas will undergo a 30-day refurbishment to add new features and updates and complete work that was delayed last year.
Adventure of the Seas dry-dock will begin on January 31, 2018 and will include the addition of specialty restaurant Izumi Japanese Cuisine, new inside and oceanview staterooms and a Suite Lounge.
In order to accommodate the dry-dock, Royal Caribbean canceled the January 13, 2018 through February 10, 2018 sailings. Guests booked onboard for the affected sailings will need to be reaccommodated. As a gesture of good will, Royal Caribbean will be offering the following compensation package.
- Guests will receive $200 onboard credit per standard stateroom, $400 onboard credit for suites (category JS and above) when rebooking any Royal Caribbean sailing.
- Guests who incur a fee due to the change in their airline reservations will be reimbursed up to $200 per person, for Domestic Flights & $300 per person, for International Flights.
Guests may re-book on the select sailings below, in like accommodations, at the protected/lowest available cruise fare or any other Royal Caribbean sailing at prevailing rate. Price protection is limited to the cruise fare only. Taxes, fees, gratuities and other non-cruise fare items are subject to prevailing rates regardless of the sailing chosen.
- Adventure of the Seas – February 12, 2018
- Adventure of the Seas – March 10, 2018
- Adventure of the Seas – March 17, 2018
- Adventure of the Seas – April 7, 2018
- Adventure of the Seas – April 14, 2018
- Jewel of the Seas – January 14, 2018
- Jewel of the Seas – January 21, 2018
- Jewel of the Seas – January 28, 2018
- Jewel of the Seas – February 4, 2018
- Jewel of the Seas – February 18, 2018
- Jewel of the Seas – February 25, 2018
- Jewel of the Seas – March 4, 2018
- Jewel of the Seas – March 11, 2018