Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: January 10, 2016
Good news, we are all one week closer to our next Royal Caribbean cruise! In case you missed any of the Royal Caribbean fun from this week, here is our weekly round up!
The Royal Caribbean news everyone was talking about was the rise in price of the unlimited alcohol packages.
Royal Caribbean rose the prices of its unlimited alcohol and non-alcoholic drink packages a bit this week. The increases ranged from less than a dollar to a few dollars per day.
This was the first change in the base price of the drink packages since Royal Caribbean introduced the drink packages in late 2012.
Royal Caribbean News
There was plenty more Royal Caribbean news, so dig into this week's batch!
- Royal Caribbean launched its new BOGO Further sale this week and today is the last day of an add-on sale.
- Check out our guide to Royal Caribbean's 2016 new cruise ships and refurbishments.
- Royal Caribbean has no plans (yet) to charge for WOWBands on Ovation of the Seas.
- We shared seven surprising facts about Allure of the Seas.
- The best itinerary recommendations for first time cruisers.
- A 10 drink card was spotted on Oasis of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean won a few awards at the 2016 Travvy Awards.
- We reviewed a great alternative beach in St Thomas, Emerald Beach.
- Take a photo tour of Labadee.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt and Erin discuss why a lot of guests struggle with what to do in Nassau and share some of their picks for what to do (and not to do) in Nassau.
How you can support Royal Caribbean Blog
So many of our readers have reached out to us to ask how they can help the blog and we are introducing the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders for just that reason.
The Insiders group is a way readers can contribute to Royal Caribbean Blog and help fuel some of the really amazing ideas, projects and new content that we have lined up.
As a way of saying thank you for your contribution, there are some fun rewards for being a member of the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders.
Becoming a member of the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders is completely up to you and you can cancel at any time. No questions asked!
As always, thank you for visiting Royal Caribbean Blog and being a part of our community!
Royal Caribbean Blog Reader Finds
Collier Swecker took this photo of Adventure of the Seas docked in San Juan.
Andrew McConnell took a panoramic photo from Oasis of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean shared six unique adventures on Anthem of the Seas.
Fortune Magazine looked at how cruise lines are targeting gamers.
Cruise Critic answered the top frequently asked questions about Oasis of the Seas.
Shermans Cruise has a 90 second tour of Anthem of the Seas.