Hope you had a great week (maybe one week closer to your next Royal Caribbean cruise?) and you had a chance to keep up with what's new with Royal Caribbean this week. But if not, here's a roundup of this week's news.
Royal Caribbean News
Here's what happened in the world of Royal Caribbean this week
- The travel agency putting together a Paula Deen themed cruise announced they've added a second cruise due to overwhelming demand.
- Have you been to St. Thomas? We reviewed Magens Bay beach, known around the world for being one of the most beautiful beaches.
- You missed it by now, but did you hear about the one-day sale Royal Caribbean held yesterday?
- J.D. Power released their first cruise line satisfaction survey and Royal Caribbean finished second.
- Do you enjoy a drink (or two) onboard a Royal Caribbean cruise? We shared our favorite ten bars and lounges across Royal Caribbean's fleet.
Join us for the first ever Royal Caribbean Blog Cruise!
We're so excited to announce the first ever group cruise for readers and staff of RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com aboard Quantum of the Seas! This is an exclusive group where we are inviting you, our readers, to join us on one of the first Quantum of the Seas sailings on an 8-night cruise to the Caribbean.
This Royal Caribbean Blog group cruise is all about enjoying this brand new ship with other fans who are big fans of Royal Caribbean. Don't miss this opportunity to check out the brand new cruise ship as well as be a part of exclusive events for those that book with our group!
For more details on booking the cruise, the itinerary and prices, check out the Royal Caribbean Blog group cruise page and if you have any questions, email me!
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
FIUSM is reporting Royal Caribbean is in the final stages to lease land at Florida International University for the purpose of house their on-board performers.
CruizeCast has released a new podcast episode talking about how to enjoy Greek cruise ports.
CruiseCritic has 13 things they think are worth splurging for onboard your next cruise.
Kuki has a fun blog post looking at the pitfalls in cruise booking.