Does Anyone Else Collect Things While Cruising?

I am aquiring quite a large collection of shot glasses. Every time we cruise I manage to go home with a new shot glass. Usually it is of the ship we are on, but lately, I am getting shot glasses from the ports of call.

The wife collects magnets. We have run out of space on the side of our refrigerator.

Met a couple on the last cruise where he was collecting rocks from the beaches they visited and she collected Christmas ornaments. They have a whole tree of ornaments of where they have cruised.

Is anyone else building a collection? What are you collecting?

My wife and I collect Starbucks coffee Mugs. Our rule is that we must be able to purchase a drink in the location we visit or it does not count to simply pick one up from Ebay.   I do like the Idea of collecting sand in a labeled bottle. It is a shame that you didn't tell me this years ago amejiajr8.  hehehe :D

Yes, I meant the Sea Pass or room key/charge card.  Still haven't figured out what to do with mine yet.

We don't collect things per se, but we do like to visit grocery stores when we're in port and explore.  We try to pick up candies we don't have back home to share with the kids in our family.  Sometimes the finds are successful; however, the chocolate with jelly bean popping candy was not a huge success.