Beach Bed Vs Beach Bungalow-Labadee

Bigred

Hello All, 

Leaving Next Saturday for the Western Caribbean on Harmony. With the new sale that just came out I can upgrade from a Beach Bed to a Beach Bungalow for $88.00. There is just two of us. So, to anyone that has done both a bungalow and beach bed is it worth the extra $88.00 to "upgrade"? Thank you!

We have done both and my suggestion is Yes, upgrade. The beach for the bungalows is further away but far superior condition. Adrenaline Beach where the beach beds are is a little rough due to coral and you will probably want water shoes. The beach for bungalows is Columbus Cove and I didn’t need water shoes at all getting to the water. The general services from your attendants is similar. The shade and privacy of the bungalows is fantastic where beds are in the middle of one of the more populated beaches. 

Attached are a panoramic of Columbus Cove and a photo of the beach bed and a couple of the bungalows. 

Absolutely worth it!

One piece of advice, use the trams provided to get there. Generally then shorter of the two trams will take you all the way to Columbus Cove without having to transfer at Adrenaline Beach. 

4580C3D4-65A5-4447-BA6F-8C2952256EC7.jpeg

2838A1C2-78C0-49E7-B75F-1083E7BA7EF2.jpeg

945AC74C-DBE3-4C70-AC5E-68641BF64F92.jpeg

570D6C70-B80C-41F6-950D-6E08A4BB1B4D.jpeg