*SOLVED* New bookings defaulting to non-refundable deposit

BobNoxious

Today, I was briefly playing around with different cruises for 2019 and 2020 on the website, and the only fares showing on multiple ships (when you get to the pricing per passenger list after selecting a room) are showing:

"BOGO NO REF DEP"

I did not even get a choice to say "refundable" or "non refundable".  It appears it is only offering this.    Is something up?

This has happened a couple of times before. When it has, there was.a checkbox to select refundable deposit on the final screen before you enter payment info (same screen where you can choose to add trip insurance). I can't check it right now, but my guess is that's all that happened. They seem to play around with this from one site update to another.

2 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

This has happened a couple of times before. When it has, there was.a checkbox to select refundable deposit on the final screen before you enter payment info (same screen where you can choose to add trip insurance). I can't check it right now, but my guess is that's all that happened. They seem to play around with this from one site update to another.

Thanks.  that is it!   Scary.  It is nonrefundable by default now.  People may  not click a box that is listed as adding $$ to your reservation and just skip to the next screen.

20 hours ago, BobNoxious said:

Thanks.  that is it!   Scary.  It is nonrefundable by default now.  People may  not click a box that is listed as adding $$ to your reservation and just skip to the next screen.

Scary for you, but music to RCL's ears especially for new cruisers who may not know that such thing as a refundable fare even exists.