Any tips for a Vision-Class? Baltic Cruises?

bigpete

My family is a big fan of the radiance class - cruised Jewel OTS to Greece in July this past year. For two young adults (age 16 and 18) and two adults, would the vision class be suitable for our needs? (We LOVE mini golf, so I feel like its an automatic no). Also, any information on whether or not many younger Americans  (older teens) take Baltic Cruises or do younger people stick to Mediterranean Cruises?

...impatiently waiting for the schedule release. Please let me know any tips or input!

I went on a Baltic cruise a few years ago.  (Early 30's).  The age group is definitely older than a Caribbean cruise.   But I didn't think it was that much different than the 1 Mediterranean cruise we went on.  As far as whether any of the young adults were specifically Americans, I couldn't say.  Probably more Brits because our Baltic left from England.  

I can't imagine there are a ton of high school age kids during the school months.

3 minutes ago, averbeck said:

I went on a Baltic cruise a few years ago.  (Early 30's).  The age group is definitely older than a Caribbean cruise.   But I didn't think it was that much different than the 1 Mediterranean cruise we went on.  As far as whether any of the young adults were specifically Americans, I couldn't say.  Probably more Brits because our Baltic left from England.  

I can't imagine there are a ton of high school age kids during the school months.

Alright, thank you. This would be for summer purposes only