Excursions in Barbados

Nancymc

Hubby and I will be on the Serenade of the Seas at the end of this month and are looking at shore excursions in Barbados. We are interested in the Harrison’s cave one but also like the submarine excursion. Unfortunately they occur at same time. Is it possible to do the cave on our own after finished on submarine excursion?  Is it easy to get to from port? Or a long drive from port? Thanks  

4 hours ago, Nancymc said:

Hubby and I will be on the Serenade of the Seas at the end of this month and are looking at shore excursions in Barbados. We are interested in the Harrison’s cave one but also like the submarine excursion. Unfortunately they occur at same time. Is it possible to do the cave on our own after finished on submarine excursion?  Is it easy to get to from port? Or a long drive from port? Thanks  

Not answering the question but just letting you know I'm on the same sailing.  You mentioned it at one point and I jotted your name down in my spreadsheet.  (Yes, I do have a spreadsheet.  I have too many cruises booked and have to keep everything organized.)

We're doing the Flavors of Barbados & Island Drive, then heading over to the Boatyard.  But let's definitely meet up at some point during the cruise!  You'll know it's me because I'll probably have a hamster on.  ?