Specialty Restaurants

catsndogs

12 hours ago, Deborah said:

Does anyone know,  what happens to specialty restaurant packages if not all used by the purchaser.

Do we get a refund?  Can they be used by someone else?  Or are we out the money?

I actually do not know the answer to this question but I strongly suspect that you would just be “out” the money that you spent on the unused portion of your dining package. Before I would let that happen (have unused dining options) I would ask if I could use one of my dining options for a lunch at one of the specialty restaurants on a sea day. I doubt very seriously that they would refund any money to you or allow anyone else to use your specialty dining package.

It wouldnt make much sense for them to give a refund when they are specifically giving larger and larger discounts based on the dining package nights package you select.  If they gave refunds people would just book the 5 night package, go for 1 or 2 nights and request a refund making those 2 nights at the discounted rate which wouldn't make any financial sense for RCCL.