St. Lucia - Volcanic Mud Experience

SPS

My DH and I did this 3 years ago when staying in St. Lucia.  It was a fun experience, and while I remember their being an odor, I don't recall it being something that would have kept me from doing the excursion. 

What I did wish I knew was to  bring a cheap\old  bathing suit you don't care about.   The mud will permanently stain your suit.  We were warned by fellow travelers a few days before, so we wore the oldest suits we had brought with us, but if I had known before we left home, I would have bought us cheap suits from Target before we went that we wouldn't care about throwing away.  I washed our suits 3 times and the areas that were lighter in color or white (think edging on swim trunks) would not come clean and they had to be thrown away.

Karen

Guest toodle68

We actually booked this on our last cruise but when we got closer to the day I relooked at the reviews. I believe it is a long drive to get there and the reviewed were just terrible. The thought of spending 4-6 hours (I can't remember now) for a 5 minute experience in a crowded tourist trap put us off.. so we stayed on the ship and had a great relaxing day.