soda package for 2 with boardwalk balcony

canada55

Just now, canada55 said:

Since the room includes soda package for 2, can she assign the soda package to her 2 kids in the same room?

Technically, no.  The complimentary drink package is supposed to be for the two adults on the reservation. That being said, since they have their own package, I don't see the harm in letting the kids use the souvenir cups that came with the soda package.

This brings up an interesting question. 

If sailing in a boardwalk balcony but you pre-purchased a deluxe beverage package, do you get cups for each?  A cup for the soda package plus a cup for the beverage package? 

Or do they just give you one cup?

Two sailings coming up in boardwalk balconies.  I've purchased deluxe.  I am curious if I get two drink package cups (soda plus deluxe) or just one?

6 hours ago, twangster said:

This brings up an interesting question. 

If sailing in a boardwalk balcony but you pre-purchased a deluxe beverage package, do you get cups for each?  A cup for the soda package plus a cup for the beverage package? 

Or do they just give you one cup?

Two sailings coming up in boardwalk balconies.  I've purchased deluxe.  I am curious if I get two drink package cups (soda plus deluxe) or just one?

We've done it twice, one time we got 4 cups the other only 2.