When will Oasis Of the Seas...

Symphony

Will get refurbished ? I know that i will come to Europe (Spain,Barcelona) 2019, but will they refurbish her in the winter ? I was trying to look if there were ''big'' gaps between avaible sailing months when booking and i found kinda big gap between 1 Jan 2019 - 30 Apr 2019  so does that mean she will get refurbished between those months ? It would be awesome to be onboard newly renovated ship. I was earlier this year on Symphony Of the Seas and oh boy that was sooo amazing !!!

We booked Oasis 9/1/2019 from Barcelona.  Is that considered summer season? I'm not sure how that works.   I was hoping the refurbishment was prior to then as some people are commenting on  her wear and tear.  I do realize I shouldn't listen to all the negative comments but it's our first med cruise.   

Just now, Noella said:

We booked Oasis 9/1/2019 from Barcelona.  Is that considered summer season? I'm not sure how that works.   I was hoping the refurbishment was prior to then as some people are commenting on  her wear and tear.  I do realize I shouldn't listen to all the negative comments but it's our first med cruise.   

Winter/Spring?