New Refurbished Balconies - Navigator

Has anyone stayed in the new balconies on deck 12 on the refurbished voyager class ships? They are listed as an E3, and I think we got a steal! I've found pictures of the new panorama rooms, but not the balconies. Just wondering if anyone has any insight? We are very excited! It seems very private!

Mel

They look nice.  I saw pictures of 1876 and they very modern with a glass tile backslash in the bathroom.  From what I can tell, the balconies look private.  The only possible downside is that the balconies look like they're completely covered, so if you want sun on your balcony you may be out of luck.  In my book, this is actually a plus, especially in the Caribbean or in the summer.

The rooms that I really like are those new panoramic oceanview rooms with the divider in the middle. Those look very cool ! They are the ones that are on the corners and the front of the front of the ship. They are category PF and P1. I assume that the PF are family rooms and probably require more than 2 to book.

The only thing that does NOT look very cool is it looks like the kids' bunks are basically in a closet. I think I would be a little claustrophobic about that....