Main Dining room for just dinner or other meals.

knightglo

MDR will typically be open for breakfast & lunch with open seating -- hours will be posted in your daily bulletin & your waiter will most likely give you the next days schedule (ask if not) at the end of each evening meal. Enjoy your dining!

I have not been on Oasis but every other RCI ship i've been on the MDR is closed for Lunch when in port, open on sea days. 

Oh, by the way, if you can't make up your mind about what menu item you want, try more than one! I always describe crusing as; "the toughest decision you have to make all day is what you're going to have for dinner & if you can't decide you can have one of everything". That includes the dessert menu -- my suggestion, Apple Pie Ala Mode + Cherries Jubilee, + a side of Tiramisu OR whatever esle strikes your fancy.

MDR serves breakfast and dinner every day.  Lunch on sea days.

If you want to change to traditional dining instead of mytime and they say they are booked, try on your embarkation day and go speak to head waiter.  Usually they can fit you in