wrist bands

I really hope Royal gets behind the Wow Bands and outfits their servers with portable readers.  That's the only way the bands make sense.  If you have to take them off to "pay" for a drink, you might as well just carry a sea pass or get a lanyard and hang your sea pass from it.

In reality, it is in Royal's interest to make it as easy as possible for people to "raise their wrists" as it means more money will be spent.  When Disney piloted their Magic Bands, they found that people were spending about 30% more than without the bands.

I really hope Royal gets behind the Wow Bands and outfits their servers with portable readers.  That's the only way the bands make sense.  If you have to take them off to "pay" for a drink, you might as well just carry a sea pass or get a lanyard and hang your sea pass from it.

In reality, it is in Royal's interest to make it as easy as possible for people to "raise their wrists" as it means more money will be spent.  When Disney piloted their Magic Bands, they found that people were spending about 30% more than without the bands.

I agree. I love WOWbands and I think they are the future