standup comedy show

For my Dec 9 sailing of Harmony of the Seas, the entertainment just opened up!  Trying to book my shows. I see that the Standup Comedy Show is pretty much playing all nights (except Day 1) at 9 pm  and 1030 pm. Is it safe to say that the 9 pm is more "kid appropriate" and the 1030 pm is more "adult"?  Is it the same show every night, i.e. can I just book 1 night? Or can I go several nights and have different material/jokes. Thanks!!

If a show isn't marked as family friendly I wouldn't assume it is safe for kids.  

On Allure in 2017 there was one show in the main theater that was family friendly.  It was noted as such in the cruise planner.

The comedy venue is small so the multiple shows are to allow more guests to see it.  

Comedians vary.  Sometimes they repeat the same material each night.  Some are more interactive and each show varies based on the audience and how the comedian picks on or interacts with the crowd.  Comedians change frequently so it's hard to predict.  

In the past the cruise planner wouldn't let me make multiple bookings but since I was in a suite the concierge was able to get me reservations on other nights.  You can always try the standby line.

All the standup comedy shows I have been to have been "R" rated.  They usually pick someone in the front rows to interact with so if you want to chance getting pick out I wouldnt suggest sitting on the first row.  Like Twangster says the one in the main theater is usually a once a cruise thing and is family friendly.