transatlantic cruise 2019 sailing from Galveston

Give more specifics like ship, dates, itinerary, etc., I'm sure someone will have some feedback.

I don't, have never done a Transatlantic, on my buckets list.

I have cruised out of Galveston multiple times, will be leaving on Liberty on 7-22, will be driving down on 7-21-18.

Looks like you are talking about the Vision OTS. We have done a transatlantic on the Rhapsody OTS(sister ship) and enjoyed it very much.

You are going to have a few port days(San Juan, St Thomas) before heading across the Atlantic. Probably 6 sea days?? till you reach Azores Islands. Seems we always find something to do on sea days.  Then a couple more sea days till Malaga and the rest of the ports almost daily. 

Sounds like a great itinerary for a first time transatlantic. They set the clocks AHEAD 1 hour it seems almost every sea day. This is sometimes done at noon instead of at night. Most ships still change the time at night. The Vision is not a floating amusement park like the new mega ships. It is however our favorite class of ships(along with Radiance class) for transatlantic sailings(done 6).

Weather in our past April T/As has been great. Calm all the way across with very mild temps(shorts)

Any specific questions?