When do shore excursions become available?

LH11

This could be related to the website SNAFUs, but I just booked Aug 2019 on Allure to St. Kitts, St. Thomas, Nassau and don't see an option at all for St. Kitts excursions.  I'm assuming (1) it's too early (2) it's a website issue?  Any idea?

Most likely it's too early. You're over a year out, and while shore excursions do sometimes start to show up this far out, they may not do so for every port and you may not see every available option for the ports that do show up now. Just check back once a week or two until you start to see what you're looking for. Then you can check back more often if you don't see a particular excursion you were interested in being offered yet.

3 hours ago, LH11 said:

This could be related to the website SNAFUs, but I just booked Aug 2019 on Allure to St. Kitts, St. Thomas, Nassau and don't see an option at all for St. Kitts excursions.  I'm assuming (1) it's too early (2) it's a website issue?  Any idea?

My sailing July 2019 has a few excursions but not a lot.  We're going to one of the same destinations in April 2019 and there are a lot more excursions available for April than July.  Be patient, they will eventually show.

I know it's hard, but there is no rush to book anything yet, as your sailing won't be eligible for sale prices for awhile.  Spend the time now researching the islands, getting an idea of what you'd like to do where, then when it gets a lot closer start watching for the cruise planner sales.  My April 2019 sailing hasn't been eligible for any sales yet, so your's should be awhile.