So your back from your cruise , which ship was you on and how was it.

Not just back, but did Honolulu-Vancouver Crossing in May on Rhapsoday. 2 nights in Honolulu, 5 addition nights in the islands, 5 nights at sea crossing with a port day at Victoria. She does the reverse reposition in the Fall. Fabulous trip, highly recommend! Great Hawaii ports, great ship & crew, love the sea days(a little rough a couple of days) & Victoria is one of those places like San Francisco that is always exciting.

Not just back either, but sailed Oasis of the Seas in December of 2012, reunion cruise of 10 people from Michigan, Arizona, California, and Illinois. Had an outstanding time. So many entertainment, activity, and dining options onboard Oasis. I could pack my bags, get onboard and never leave! The ship still looks brand new, the crew was always happy and willing to help when needed. Our dining room staff was amazing, as always. Stops included St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and Nassau. Having been to these ports multiple times, I didn't find anything I hadn't seen before. Except for that naked Orient Beach we stopped at on St. Maarten!  :ph34r:

Overall great cruise and I can't wait to go back!

Wow , looks like you had agreat time in Alaska.

Alaska is on my list of must do cruises so I enjoyed reading your review. The excursions you did sound awesome especially the snorkeling and the Helicopter ride. Shame the cruise director wasn't doing his job properly , sounds like he needs a change of career.

Alaska is on my list of must do cruises so I enjoyed reading your review. The excursions you did sound awesome especially the snorkeling and the Helicopter ride. Shame the cruise director wasn't doing his job properly , sounds like he needs a change of career.

It was an older crowd on the ship, so maybe he was a better choice for that group of people than, say, one of the super loud and eccentric cruise directors. It definitely didn't RUIN the vacation by any means.

Don't miss the worlds longest (1 mile +) zip line if you port in Icy Strait Point / Hoonah, its unbelievable. As I recall about 1 hour + bus ride up the mountain & something like 1 minute down - a lot more exilerating coming down. Views from 2000ft top are awesome & overlook your ship. Its a bucket list adventure!

Don't miss the worlds longest (1 mile +) zip line if you port in Icy Strait Point / Hoonah, its unbelievable. As I recall about 1 hour + bus ride up the mountain & something like 1 minute down - a lot more exilerating coming down. Views from 2000ft top are awesome & overlook your ship. Its a bucket list adventure!

Yep. That's one of the excursions I mentioned in my review! It was a blast!

We went out of Vancouver. Seattle? So you're sailing on Rhapsody then? You'll have a blast. She was JUST revitalized!

Yes, we will be sailing in and out of Seattle. I live about 2 hours from Seattle and 2 hours from Vancouver, so I can go either way. We wouldn't have to deal with the border if we go out of Seattle. I have done the Alaska cruise twice (once on Holland America and once on Princess). I am looking forward to another Royal Caribbean ship.

If you're on Rhapsody you will love the redo -- great ship & crew. On boarding day check out specialty dinning deal -- Chops , Giovonis & Izumi package $59 per as I recall. If they still offer its a great deal.

That definitely sounds like a great deal to me