Self Service Soda Machine

Aurora713

On 1/13/2018 at 12:32 PM, Aurora713 said:

Is club soda or sparkling water available in the self service soda machine?

Dasani Sparkling Water is the closest you're going to find along with perhaps Minute Maid Sparkling drinks. The Dasani option is available without flavor, whereas the Minute Maid varieties are all flavored.

8 hours ago, Chris_Wallace said:

Are Diet or Zero Calorie options available in the self-service soda machine?

Yes, quite a few. Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta Zero, Diet Rootbeer, Diet Mellow Yellow, etc. all with a variety of flavors (e.g., cherry, orange, vanilla, lime) that can be added to each of them. There are also a number of zero calorie flavored water options.

Here are some shots of the menus on the Freestyle machines from Grandeur.  I apologize for the poor quality.  There are several screens, I've only captured two here.  I keep meaning to capture all screens on a cruise some day.  Maybe I'll try from Anthem next week at night so the reflections isn't so bad.  Until then this is all I have:

5a5e133b59e54_GranduerFreestyle-1.thumb.jpg.cb2148c77415b91ea2dc9f9ef388c4c0.jpg5a5e1344a758a_GranduerFreestyle-2.thumb.jpg.ffe7889fd8949a4659b9665e2ebd6f79.jpg