Coco Cay Suite Beach? Perks?

tonyfsu21

Yes, there is a suites area on Coco Cay.  It has cabanas (for a price, of course), bathrooms, bar and an upgraded buffet.

Better or worse ? Hard to answer.  Different.  It is much smaller than the area on Labadee but the amenities are also much closer.  The biggest down side (if you consider it to be a down side) is the fact that the Suites area on Coco Cay is not really adjacent to the swimming area.  You have to leave the Suites area and walk a short distance down to the water.  For me, this is not a problem.  I don't go in the water anyway but for those who have small children who want to allow the children to swim while the adults remain in their suites area lounger...not so much.

I haven't been to Coco Cay in a few years so I'm not sure if they still do it, but the suites cabanas on Coco Cay used to include a bottle of sparkling wine (I hesitate to call it champage.  It is not).  This was a subject of discussion on another recent thread.  I have no idea if the cabana still includes the sparkling wine or not...but it did a few years ago !