Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter in Nassau

Lovetocruise2002

Looking for any input/reviews/comments on the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter in Nassau.  It is very pricey. 

1. Is it worth it?

2. It says 4 hours (from 8am - 12pm) but how much time do you actually get with the dolphins?

3. Is it wiser to book this with RC or do it privately through another tour operator?  

On 12/10/2017 at 4:34 PM, Sabrinaklai said:

Looking for any input/reviews/comments on the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter in Nassau.  It is very pricey. 

1. Is it worth it?

2. It says 4 hours (from 8am - 12pm) but how much time do you actually get with the dolphins?

3. Is it wiser to book this with RC or do it privately through another tour operator?  

Sabrina,

I remember reading a post awhile back and the OP said it was not worth it. Tends to get crowded, so minimum time in the water with the dolphins, can't take your own photos (have to buy them from their photographer an it wasn't cheap). Have you checked out comments on trip advisor ? You may find more/current info there. :27_sunglasses:

1 hour ago, rjac said:

Sabrina,

I remember reading a post awhile back and the OP said it was not worth it. Tends to get crowded, so minimum time in the water with the dolphins, can't take your own photos (have to buy them from their photographer an it wasn't cheap). Have you checked out comments on trip advisor ? You may find more/current info there. :27_sunglasses:

Thanks @rjac.  Great suggestion!  I don't know why I didn't think of that.  Probably because I still have cruise brain.  I will take a look tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

We've done the Dolphin encounter as well as the Sea Lon encounter at Blue Lagoon. Both were great. We were allowed to take as many pictures as we wanted, the kids loved it, the staff was great. When you're done, they have huge inflatables in the water for the kids to play on (like rock wall, trampoline, obstacle course)...that was about $20 for unlimited play. They have food for sale on the island. The last time we were there was Feb 2016...so hopefully things haven't changed too much.