Lactose intolerance?

Loriann

We will be on the Allure in February (first time on RC). Two people in my party are lactose intolerant, and I did mention this when I booked. It sounds like the staff is knowledgeable about which foods are okay to eat and which are not,  but my question is what kinds of options are there? For example, we have cruised DCL, and they had substitutions on board so that they could make pancakes, waffles, desserts....even  ice cream! Is RC this accommodating? There is a difference between hearing that "No that item doesn't work for you" and "We can make you something that works!" Thanks for any thoughts!

Send an email to: special_needs@rccl.com

please include in the e-mail the guests' names, booking number, ship name and sail date. E-mails will receive an automated response. We kindly ask that guests do not call Royal Caribbean International suppliers with specific questions.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/dining-dietary-restrictions-customer-care

Earlier today I put a hold on a cabin with RCI direct. The customer service rep emailed me a form that covers various considerations aka "Special Needs".  It encompasses a number of items from wheelchairs, oxygen, dialysis, pregnancy and "Medical Related Dietary Requests".   I noted there is a section that includes lactose related issues.

My advice - contact them directly, even if booked through an agency.  Call the agency too, if booked through one.  

Special Needs Dietary.png