Europe Dining Package

Looking at the dining packages for our Mediterranean cruise on Oasis. Concerned about getting reservations once onboard due to the double boarding days (Barcelona and Rome).

Anyone have experience with this? Should we expect to have difficulties getting reservations for the first few days? We already stress this on a sailing with one home port!

As long as you are flexible on days, times and restaurant, you will be will be fine with no issues. If you have your heart set on always eating at a certain time or want a certain restaurant on a specific day…then you may run into some issues 

Just now, Ryan79 said:

As long as you are flexible on days, times and restaurant, you will be will be fine with no issues. If you have your heart set on always eating at a certain time or want a certain restaurant on a specific day…then you may run into some issues 

Thanks for the reply. Thats our concern. The first night is our daughter’s 16th birthday and the last night is our 20th anniversary. I might need to just book them individually at the higher cost, it’s just a shame to lose out on the third night that would pay for itself in the package. Tough call!

17 hours ago, Biff215 said:

Looking at the dining packages for our Mediterranean cruise on Oasis. Concerned about getting reservations once onboard due to the double boarding days (Barcelona and Rome).

Anyone have experience with this? Should we expect to have difficulties getting reservations for the first few days? We already stress this on a sailing with one home port!

Do you happen to be staying in a suite?  If so, the concierge can almost certainly make it happen.  If not, I'd probably just book the specific nights to be sure, but I'm a fairly risk-adverse type person!

On 5/3/2024 at 4:52 PM, USCG Teacher said:

Do you happen to be staying in a suite?  If so, the concierge can almost certainly make it happen.  If not, I'd probably just book the specific nights to be sure, but I'm a fairly risk-adverse type person!

If you have the UDP, can you email your suite concierge and can they make the dining reservations for you?