Does Giovanni's on Allure offer the banana dessert and the chocolate ravioli?

We're going on Allure of the Seas 11 days. We have Giovanni's booked for LUNCH but when I look at the restaurant's menu for our sailing in the Royal App, these desserts are not being offered? At first I thought maybe the Lunch dessert menu may be limited but the menu in the App didn't change for dinner. We went on Wonder of the Seas this past September and I really loved these desserts and was really looking forward to having them again. 

Sincerely

- Kristan 

There are 2 different versions of Giovannis.  Wonder has Giovannis Kitchen which is a more casual restaurant while Allure has Giovannis Table which is the original and a more formal restaurant. They do have different menus.

11 hours ago, K. I. M. said:

We're going on Allure of the Seas 11 days. We have Giovanni's booked for LUNCH but when I look at the restaurant's menu for our sailing in the Royal App, these desserts are not being offered? At first I thought maybe the Lunch dessert menu may be limited but the menu in the App didn't change for dinner. We went on Wonder of the Seas this past September and I really loved these desserts and was really looking forward to having them again. 

Sincerely

- Kristan 

No, Allure has Giovanni’s table; the deserts you are inquiring about are only available at Giovanni’s kitchen.