150 Central park wine pairing with dinner

Hello. I will be join the Royal Caribbean Blog group cruise in Oct 2025. While I know it is over a year away, I will be celebrating my 15th wedding anniversary on October 10th while on the cruise. We actually celebrated our first anniversary on Oasis in 2011. So I got to thinking, maybe take my wife to 150 Central park for dinner like we did for our first anniversary. In 2011, we dined there and enjoyed the 5 or 6 course meal with a wine pairing for each course. My question is, do they still offer a wine pairing with the meal, or do they have a standard wine menu? If they still have it, how much is it extra? In 2011 my wife and I went in thinking the price was gonna be one thing and ended up spending over $300 for the both of us. 

Let me know your thoughts.

Having been on Oasis last year and plenty of other Oasis class ships with 150CP: I can say there is no six-course menu. There is Chef's table with multiple courses and wine pairings. But 150CP has a pretty paired down menu and in some instances, they don't allow you to order more than one entree. 

150 central park is a great choice for dinner, that's our favorite restaurant of the 6 or so RC specialty restaurants we've dined in.  there are recent menus available out there if you just google for it on some various travel blog/cruise sites, they have a specialty martini listed but no mention of any special wine pairings or a 6 course menu. 

I would say based on my last couple post - 2020 cruises knowing how brands on different wine and liquor varied even from bar to bar in the same ship this would be a supply chain thing.  obviously can't speak directly for RC but I'm in the food business and I'm sure they would say they're not able to offer something with wine brands changing out as often as they do, they can't guarantee that the experience would always be available at the high level they want to deliver on etc 

from this past winter

Royal Caribbean sample menu from cruise planner

I would also add that while the wines by the glass available with the deluxe beverage package are very basic and not usually that exciting, the dbx does give you a discount on buying full bottles which my wife and I took advantage of on our specialty dinner nights.

image.thumb.png.d37d71e8012537f7d4aa3f486f168f15.png

150 is my correct favorite restaurant and nice dinner, with the best drink ever (love the cucumber lemongrass martini!). I did not see wine pairings or a "course" meal, but they were really nice about letting us try a ton of stuff.  Another add to the above bottle discount and the drink pkg is that you can buy more expensive glasses of wine as well, and just pay the difference over the drink pkg.  We created our own pairings.

And if you are a big wine drinker, we really enjoyed the chefs table... Several courses with a wine pairing. It was fantastic... We've done it twice and while the food was the same, the wine pairings were different.  Jane

1 hour ago, mom2mybugs said:

150 is my correct favorite restaurant and nice dinner, with the best drink ever (love the cucumber lemongrass martini!). I did not see wine pairings or a "course" meal, but they were really nice about letting us try a ton of stuff.  Another add to the above bottle discount and the drink pkg is that you can buy more expensive glasses of wine as well, and just pay the difference over the drink pkg.  We created our own pairings.

And if you are a big wine drinker, we really enjoyed the chefs table... Several courses with a wine pairing. It was fantastic... We've done it twice and while the food was the same, the wine pairings were different.  Jane

Thank you. We are big wine drinkers. I have a special bottle we will bring onboard for dinner. A very nice 2010 Ch Lafite Rothschild Pauillac. A bottle I am sure is not available onboard. 

I think we will bring it to dinner at 150 Central Park.