Deals on Dining Package

I'm cruising on Utopia Of The Seas the Feb2025 Discount offers are now showing up and have reserved, Internet. Beverage, and Photos.  Dining packages have yet to show up.  Are they still offering 2 or 3 night restaurant deals besides the unlimited? We may want to do just 2 or 3 restaurants other then Main Dining.   When do  you think they will show up.  Thanks

There is no way to know when of even if those will pop up for your sailing. Royal doesn’t release very many things in the CP on a timetable. You just have to keep checking and one day, hopefully, it will pop up. 

3 hours ago, Frank47 said:

I'm cruising on Utopia Of The Seas the Feb2025 Discount offers are now showing up and have reserved, Internet. Beverage, and Photos.  Dining packages have yet to show up.  Are they still offering 2 or 3 night restaurant deals besides the unlimited? We may want to do just 2 or 3 restaurants other then Main Dining.   When do  you think they will show up.  Thanks

It has been my understanding that for 3- and 4-night sailings they don't really offer the Chops/Giovanni's + 1- or 3-night package. It will be unlimited only. I believe it has to be a 5n or longer sailing for those options.