Issue with RC App on Andriod

Morning 

Has anyone had issues with the RC App on Andriod (Tablet & Phone)

it was working fine until yesterday, then i got a message saying we are working on enhancing your cruise 

this lasted all day so i thought ok Log Out and Log Back In and now wont let me log back it 

comes up that there is a "Snag" wont even let me create a new account or change password 

Note: Can still log in via Web and Partner and Log in on IPhone 

if there is no issues if there is at least a contact with RC to get it sorted would be appreciated 

Cheers 

ron

Yes...it's down. Saw lots of Facebook posts about it, as well. Some said they reset the password and it worked, but I couldn't even get it to do that. I DID get in on the website after changing the password, though.

Same thing happening on my husband's and my androids!  so frustrating.  We were up at midnight ready to check in and it says, "hit a snag".  changed our password, reinstalled the app, restarted phone.  nothing worked.  Can log into website, but there is no option to choose New York on the drop down, so we cannot even complete our check-in on there.  Several calls to RC.  No help so far.  Just keep being told that it must be our devices and that they have no reports of others having an issue. Please let me know if you discover anything.