Hotels @ Cape Liberty port

MrTEEH

You won't find any hotels at Cape Liberty port, as that port is most industrial and set far off from the nearest places with hotels. But there are several options within about 30 minutes of the port. If your train is arriving in Hoboken terminal, there are lots of options in nearby Weehawken and Newark. I live in NJ less than an hour from Cape Liberty, so I haven't stayed in a hotel pre-cruise. But I had found a guide from Eat, Sleep, Cruise years ago that I still point people to for recommended options. It is pretty darned old now (2016/2018), but if no one else gives you options hopefully this will help you out.

We stayed in Jersey City. There are a lot of hotels in that area. We stayed at the Doubletree which is walking distance from the PATH station and the light rail so should be easy to get to from the train station. We took Uber to the port in the morning and it was about a 20 minute ride.