Yet Another Labadee Question :-)

Not an answer but following because I have a similar situation (Zipline - the superman one - at 10am and Coaster at 12pm). I booked the soonest time available for the coaster after our Zipline, which had a 2 hour span blocked off. So I'm hoping that the Zipline won't take the full 2 hours and we plan to just pop over to the coaster immediately after we finish. Then have lunch. I *think* I've read that they aren't strict with the coaster times, but hoping to hear it again from someone who has been recently...

18 hours ago, FloridaMac said:

We're booked for Zipline at 10am and Coaster at 1pm.  

• How long does the Zipline take? Will we have time for lunch?
  • Does our reservation time for the Coaster matter, or can we go anytime?

I don't know about the zipline, but I don't think the coaster reservation time matters.  I personally had the all day pass so the time definitely didn't matter, but other people with single rides checking in at the same time as me weren't asked about reservation times as far as I could tell.  Now that doesn't mean it wasn't actually checked, I just didn't notice it if it was.

• 2 weeks later...

In December my kids had the AquaPark/Coaster combo and the AquaPark people told us it didn't matter what time we ended up at the coaster, to just go whenever we wanted.  When we got to the coaster the people were very nice and didn't ask us for our time, just got the kids registered and let them enjoy their ride.