Where are the muster videos in the app?

The "SAFETY" icon will appear at the bottom the home page of the app at 8:00 am on the morning of the cruise.  After you click on the SAFETY icon, you can then watch the life jacket video (and click on all names/confirm for all guests in your party) and listen to the emergency horn.  The life jacket instructions and the emergency horn will then be marked "Complete" in green.  All that is left is to visit your assigned muster station when you get on the ship so they can scan the barcode on your Set Sail Pass/Boarding Pass.  Bon voyage!

The videos are in the app all the time they just made them harder to find for strange reason. Under the "daily planner" portion of the app you will see at 10 AM "required guest safety briefing". If you click that the vids and additional safety info is all there. It'll have your assembly station and where to find it. Mine at least is always there.

I actually take this back but it's strange. Our upcoming Anthem cruise February 25th the safety vids are in the daily planner portion of the app. Our Liberty cruise in Oct it is not there. I feel like the Anthem safety vids have been up for a very long time though not just cause we are 2 weeks away. 

On our last cruise in Oct on Liberty I watched the vids from the house before we left for the port and that counted. We are only 35 minutes or so from Cape Liberty. When we boarded we literally went straight to our muster station and we were all done with that. 🤣 Beautiful thing.