Comedy reservations when can I book them?

How does one book the comedy shows on Harmony? From the minute check in was available it's saying sold out. I've booked all other entertainment activities but this. Do I have to wait until I'm on board?

Thank you in advance. 

If you have booked all the other entertainment activities and the comedy show is now booked then you will have to wait until on the ship. We start checking for the activities about 45 days out several times a day until they appear and the comedy show is one of the first we book, even before we book the others, as the venue is much smaller compared to the others. On Harmony last week the comedy show was booked solid and very few standby.

Sometimes the show release and the check in times align - but not always. The check in date is advertised ahead of time, and is midnight of whatever time zone the ship is in (I'm in EST and when we sailed from Galveston, check in opened at 1am, not midnight my time). 

The shows tend to follow the pattern of opening sometime around the beginning of the month, the month before you sail. So if you sail on March 18, you'd be looking during the first week of February. Not always the actual 1st - but usually within a few days. It is possible that your shows were open at the beginning of January for your February sailing.