St Maartin: Golden Eagle Catamaran πŸ‘πŸ‘

tonyfsu21

We did the Golden Eagle Catamaran snorkeling tour this week while in St Maartin and it was a very great experience. The crew was so professional and accommodating. I highly recommend you give this a try if you want to see SM by boat and do some snorkeling and a beach break. The beach stop we did was a small cove adjacent to Maho beach with crystal clear water and white sand (perfection). If you have kids they really do a great job feeding the small reef fish and will actually take kids on rides in the dingy boat they keep connected to the catamaran. The crew had small sandwiches for lunch and endless ice cold local beer and rum punch for the adults. I have been on many catamarans around the islands and this tour ranks up there with the best of them. If I had one complaint it would be the shore excursion staff onshore was very disorganized and seemed to be very flustered. It was extremely hot and some direction from the RC excursion staff would have been a nice touch. My youngest gives it 2 thumbs up and she’s quite the critique. Β 

IMG_3846.jpeg

IMG_3842.jpeg